You are interested in understanding how clicks lead to a sale on your site. What do you call a click that leads to a sale on your site?
- Clickthrough rate
Conversion tracking is a free means that explicates you what occurs after a customer interacts with your ads. When a customer executes an action that you’ve defined as valuable, these customer actions are called conversions. By setting up conversion tracking to your ads you can be able to see how your ads lead the valuable customers to do activities such as website purchases, phone calls, app downloads, newsletter signups and more.
The basic conversions are as follows:
- Purchased a product
- Signed up for your newsletter
- Called your business
- Downloaded your app
Conversion tracking shows you when your ads lead to conversions from sources such as websites, Apps, Phones, Import etc. With the help of conversion tracking, you will be able to do the followings things.
- You can track when a customer completes any action on your website.
- You can track when a customer installs your apps or completes any in-app actions.
- You can track when a customer calls you from a phone number in your ads or from a phone number on your website.
- You can track when an ad click leads to a conversion in the offline world.
Do you got doubts regarding this question You Are Interested in Understanding how Clicks Lead to A Sale…then do let us know by leaving a comment below.