Your client wants to reach customers who are browsing content relevant to the company’s keywords and highly likely to buy their products. You recommend using the Search Network with Display opt-in because the Display option:
- optimizes affinity targeting to place ads on all relevant web pages
- uses dynamic placement to target web pages and applies predictive conversion models to target ads
- uses keywords to target web pages with relevant content and uses predictive models to determine which pages are most likely to result in conversions
- optimizes keywords and applies affinity targeting conversion models to target ads
- uses keywords to target web pages with relevant content and uses predictive models to determine which pages are most likely to result in conversions.
Predictive Advertising is a marketing application of predictive analysis where the advertiser will use the customer data and statistical algorithms to identify what would happen in the future so that they can be able to improve their business performance into profits. In general, marketers are usually depended on the past data to predict the behavior of the customers and creating ad campaigns based on their perception.
Google Ads also shows the ads to the people who have searched for the product in the past or present so that you might get impressions from those customers if they are still interested in viewing your product’s ad. Older data proves that most percentage of the people will click on the ad to view the product. So, the advertisers should make sure that the landing page for the ad should be a perfect one so that the customer should not leave that page without checking the product.
During the predictive advertising, the following tips are needed:
- Insights derived from the behavior of your current and past customers.
- Profiles of your potential customers built from data from different channels.
If you have any doubts regarding the question Your Client Wants to Reach Customers Who Are Browsing Content…do leave us a comment below.