Fran decides to use custom ad scheduling to promote her farm-to-table restaurant. Why did she choose this option?
- Her “goal’ is for people to visit her website
- She prefers not to limit ad exposure, regardless of when the restaurant is open
- She can’t afford to run ads at all times of the day and on all days of the week
- Her ads generate 95% of her business on Fridays, so she’d like to show them more on that day
- Fran decides to use custom ad scheduling to promote her farm-to-table restaurant. Why did she choose this option?
The Ad Schedule feature in Google Ads will let you display your ads and change your bids during certain specific times. It will be an asset as you can schedule your ads on your own with this Ad Scheduling option. For you to create an Ad Schedule in your ad campaign, just follow the below steps carefully.
- Sign in to your Google Ads Account.
- Click on the “Ad Schedule” on the left in the page menu.
- Click on the “Pencil Icon” then select a campaign in which you want to schedule your ads.
- Make your selections for specific days and times.
- And also keep in mind that the Ad Schedule you set will be based on your account’s time zone.
- So that you have to adjust your ad schedule to account for any difference in your target Customer’s time zone.
- Click on the “Save” button and the changes will be reflected on the Ad Schedule page.
And this is how it is done if you wanted to create an Ad Schedule for any of your ads in any campaign from your Google Ads Account. You should note that the Ad Schedule is based on a 12-hour clock or 24-hour clock. So, to schedule an ad from the end of one day to the specific portion on next day, you should create an ad schedule for each day.
Do you got queries regarding this question Fran decides to use custom ad scheduling to promote her farm-to-table restaurant…then do let us know by leaving a comment in here.