Jose has a limited Google Ads budget, and his ads aren’t showing as often as he wants. How might he improve results without spending more money on the campaigns limited by budget?
- Slightly raise bids
- Slightly lower bids
- Replace his 3 most expensive keywords with lower-priced keywords
- Choose accelerated instead of standard delivery
- Slightly lower bids
Ad Budget can be defined as the amount of money you have or you can spend on the Ads that you want to be shown on search pages or apps in general. The Ad Budget is limited for quite a few players, most of the time.
In case your Ad Budget is limited, it is meaningful to make use of each and every cent that you are spending behind the respective Ad campaign.
Usually, lowering your bids while going through with your campaign is considered beneficial. It is so because you will spend a less amount of money compared to the normal. However, make sure to not lower your bid too much where your bids are not competitive enough. In that case, your return will not be good enough.
There are two types of delivery methods:
- The Video Campaigns Bid Simulator expresses you how changes to your maximum CPV might influence your usual weekly video traffic.
- The Target CPA Simulator shows you how changes to your target cost-per-acquisition (target CPA) might affect your ad performance.
- The Device Bid Adjustment Simulator shows you how changes to your device bid adjustment might affect your ad performance on different devices.
- The regular Bid Simulators show you how changes to your maximum cost per click bid might vary the cost or the number of clicks, impressions, conversions, and conversion value your ads would have received for your keyword or ad group.
- The Campaign Bid Simulator shows you how changes to your campaign’s bids might change that campaign’s achievement.
- The Shopping Campaigns Bid Simulator shows you how specific changes to your bid might have reshaped your product group’s execution.
Do you got doubts regarding this question Jose has a limited Google Ads budget, and his ads aren’t showing as often as he wants…then do let us know by leaving a comment below.