How can Helen provide free shipping for a small group of promotional products?
- Set the default shipping for all products to a flat rate of 0.00 USD
- Add “Free shipping” to the Shopping campaign promotional text
- Remove all shipping options from the Google Merchant Center account
- Add a specific shipping label to the promotional products, and then set the shipping cost for those products to “Free”
- Add a specific shipping_label to the promotional products, and then set the shipping cost for those products to “Free”
In general, advertisers use this “Shipping_label” attribute to group all of the products together so that you can be able to configure specific shipping rates in the Google Merchant Center.
The main thing is that no other users can’t be able to see the information that you include in this attribute. For example, you can label items such as oversized, perishable or free shipping which can’t be shown to the users.
But if you want to set different shipping costs for specific groups of products then you can get to use “shipping_label” to apply a label to each and every product as mentioned in the above example. Before you submit your product data to Google you should follow some format guidelines which are mentioned below.
- Type – Unicode Character (ASCII is recommended)
- Repeated Field – No
- File Formats – Text, XML Feeds, Content API v2 (JSON), Content API v2 (XML).
Do you got doubts regarding this question How Can Helen Provide Free Shipping for A Small Group of Promotional Products…then do let us know by leaving a comment below.