Jane is planning to add a popular brand of watches to her online store. To help differentiate her products from her competitors, Jane should:
- include her store name on all watch images.
- include bundled accessories in the product image.
- use promotional text to highlight any deals.
- change the price on the ad to be lower than the actual product price.
- use promotional text to highlight any deals
As the question suggests, Jane is on plans to add a popular brand of watches to her online store. In order to make sure that her products are significantly different than her competitors, she has to use promotional text to highlight any deals.
- This is specifically done in order to give your products a different look compared to others.
- However, it is to be cleared that Promotional Texts as a practice have been discontinued since the early 2015s.
- Right now, there is nothing of that sorts.
Advertisers have to add headlines for their ads accordingly, and those will not be indistinguishable from others, compared to the ones with highlighted promotional texts.
Now coming back to the question, Jane can very easily increase the number of eyeballs on her products compared to her competitors. In the promotional text, she needs to write a crisp and no-nonsense headline. With the eye-catchy headline, more people will actually read the ad and end up clicking the ad, leading to the landing page.
Do you got doubts regarding this question Jane Is Planning to Add a Popular Brand of Watches to Her Online Store…then do let us know by leaving a comment below.