True or false: If Viola signs up to run Shopping ads but doesn’t post a refund policy on her website, she can’t run ads.
Running Shopping Ads comes with a whole new set of baggage. In this particular sector, you need to make sure that you are following certain guidelines irrespective of whatever the situation is. However, it is certain that at times, advertisers make small mistakes that almost lead to the demise of their campaign.
They should be absolutely sure that they are not committing any particular mistake of sorts to get their products in their Shopping Ad Campaigns in jeopardy. If in case they have done something unacceptable as per the policies of Google Networks, they will be notified or at times, will not be able to continue ahead with their process.
The basic guidelines that advertisers need to abide by are as follows:
- Promote only products available for direct purchase
- Use an official language
- Tell customers about your return and refund policy
- Collect user information responsibly and securely
- Follow the Shopping Ads policies
- Verify and claim your website URL
- Website requirements
- Make sure your data meets the product data specification
- Sign in to your Merchant Center Account regularly
As you can see the third point, it is mandatory for an advertiser to have a Return and Refund Policy, no matter what they are promoting. If not, then Google will not allow the same product to get promoted on the respective Networks.
Do you got queries regarding this question True or False: If Viola Signs up To Run Shopping Ads but Doesn’t Post…then do let us know by leaving a comment in here.