Which can you sell on Google Shopping?
- Residential real estate
- Used goods
- Hotel and travel fares
- Business services such as plumbing or locksmithing
- Used goods
There are so many products and services which can be sold online but when it comes to the question above, only “used goods” will be a correct answer among all of them. As far as Google Ads policies are considered, Used goods are sold in Google Shopping.
Any products which may conflict with any types of legal issues are not given platform online to sell them to users on Google Shopping such as the products like drugs etc. So the products which are considered as not safe are not given any space in the Google Shopping online platform.
Google Shopping ads policies cover four broad areas which are:
- Prohibited content is not allowed on the Google Display network.
- Prohibited practices can be advertised with Google Ads.
- Restricted content which one can advertise but with limitations are not accepted.
- Quality standards for your website and for your ads are to be maintained.
The specific type of products that do not qualify as advertisement friendly are as follows:
- Counterfeit Goods
- Dangerous products
- Products that enable dishonest behavior
- Inappropriate content
- Unsupported Shopping Ads content
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Adult-oriented content etc.
If you have any doubts regarding the question Which Can You Sell on Google Shopping…do leave us a comment in here.